Upcoming Seminars for 2009
- 2/5/09 through 2/8/09
- 2/13/09 through 2/15/09
- 3/5/09 through 3/8/09
- 3/20/09 through 3/22/09
(Click on the play arrow inside the image below to play the video)
"It's All About the Fish"
- The theme of my 2009 fishing seminar is "It's All About the Fish."
- Where to find trophy fish and how to catch them...it's as simple and exciting as that.
- You'll learn how to "match the hatch" through a unique underwater look at the fish and what they eat.
- Extreme fishing adventures include kayak fishing for sailfish and dorado, 12 miles from shore.
- A wide-open day of catching mahi mahi and marlin at the Zancudo Lodge.
- An underwater look at Block Island where a 75 pound bass was caught last year. My underwater scenes of migrating striped bass and bluefish will amaze you.
- The "Catching Monster Shallow-Water Stripers is Childs Play" section shows 7 year old, Devon White fighting a beautiful striper.
- A famous reef system is explored and I reveal all the hot spots where tautog, fluke and stripers hold.
To View 30 Second Commercial
Northeast Fishing & Hunting Expo
-- Mike Laptew
I have a wide variety of multi-media shows that I can present to audiences of any size.
“In the editing suite I strive to blend everything in an artistic, entertaining, and informative manner. I present a large screen show and deliver a live narration. These are NOT your typical fishing seminars! Your audience will leave with a better understanding of fish and how to catch them.”
For over 18 years I have been entertaining showgoers at some of the countries most attended fishing expos as well as fishing clubs and other organizations.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for available dates and rates. I can even customize a show for your particular requirements.
My underwater footage will take your audience into the secret world of game fish and completely change the way they think about fishing. You’ll learn what they eat, where to find them, and how to target trophy fish
Imagine.....action shots with striped bass, bluefish, bonito, fluke, tautog, sailfish, whale sharks, mako, snook, dolphin, smallmouth bass, salmon, dorado and rainbow trout.
Imagine…. seeing a fish-eye perspective of nearly every prey item that game fish love. Squid, menhaden, eels, shad, crabs, lobsters, shrimp, worms and many other important baits will be presented in such a way that lure fisherman and fly tiers will gain a better knowledge of how to imitate these noteworthy offerings.
Imagine.....on-site footage from New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Florida, Alaska, Brazil, Panama, Costa Rica, Bimini, Siberia and Midway Atoll.
Some of my show themes include:
“Monster Fish & How To Catch Them” – reveals the secrets to identifying where trophy fish can be found with a variety of effective techniques for catching monster fish. Species include: striped bass, tuna, tautog, fluke, bluefish, sharks, dolphin, sailfish, marlin, roosterfish, snapper and many others.
“The Underwater World of North Atlantic Game Fish” – underwater footage of the most popular game fish will expose: where they can be found, their favorite prey items; how they feed; what lures and flies are most effective, and techniques for landing trophy fish.
“Saltwater Magic” – a celebration of fishing in saltwater, this show will inspire your audience with breathtaking images from Maine to New York and from Siberia to Brazil. I’ll demonstrate tips and techniques from some of the best anglers in the world.
“Life in the Bay” – looks at the food chain from plankton to whale sharks, from jellyfish to manta rays. This show is ideal for dive clubs as well as fishing audiences. I focus on two of the most productive bay systems in the world: Narragansett Bay in Rhode Island and the Golfo Dulce in Costa Rica. I compare and contrast two “sister” estuaries that are similar in many ways, yet vastly different in others. This is a fascinating look at what makes these estuaries among the most fertile and productive areas on the planet.